Temporary HR Adminstrator
- Macmillan Davies
- Warrington, England
- £22000 - £27000 per annum
- Closing date
- 20 Feb 2023
- Distribution & Logistics
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- HR Administrator
Temporary HR Administrator, £22,000 - £27,000 Per Annum, Warrington (Hybrid Working)
Macmillan Davies are delighted to be working with a thriving supply chain business who are looking for a HR Administrator to join their growing HR team on a temporary ongoing basis with the potential for the role to become permanent. This role will require one day per week on site at their Warrington office and function to provide comprehensive HR administrative support across both the whole colleague life cycle and the organisation.
Main duties include:
* Working within the central inbox, actioning, and responding to all queries in an efficient manner
* Ensuring all payroll inputs and changes are processed correctly
* Administration of all OM benefits, including pension
* Invoice Processing
* Organising meetings and diary invites for People Services initiatives and processes
* Maintaining the RTW framework, ensuring processes are followed, checks are completed, and all documentation is in place
* Acting as the HR system and benefits portal champion
* Processing new starters and leavers as required
* Providing management information and reporting as requested via the HR system
* Completing all administration processes in line with company policies
* Supporting the administration of recruitment campaigns, communicating with candidates, sending invites to interview, responding to candidate queries, ensuring candidates have a great experience
* Ad hoc project work as required
* Previous administrative experience required (HR admin experience would be an advantage but not essential)
* Working towards a CIPD qualified (or equivalent) is advantageous
* Excellent communication and customer service skills
* Natural Team Player
* Experience in the use of Microsoft Office products
This is an excellent opportunity for a HR Administrator to join a thriving and fast paced business. Please send your CV over at your earliest convenience.
Engage. Consult. Recruit.
For many HR professionals, we’ll need no introduction. We are one of the longest-established specialist HR recruitment consultancies in the UK, with expertise in every sector, including financial services, technology and communications, retail, and professional and business services. However, it’s our consultative way of working that really sets us apart. Engage Macmillan Davies and you’ll find the focus is firmly on you and your needs.
Professional. Proven. Personable.
Whether you’re an established HR Manager or just beginning your career as an HR Administrator, you’ll find our focus is on long-term candidate relationships, not short-term fixes. We’ll take as much time to understand your needs as we do client ones. Rather than simply pointing you towards a permanent or interim job in HR, we’ll ensure you make the right career move.
To say we’ve a wealth of experience in HR recruitment is an understatement. Macmillan Davies has been a dedicated HR recruitment consultancy since 1979. Since then, we have developed into the business we are today: a market-leading HR recruitment firm with offices in London and Manchester and part of a global network that spans Asia, Australia and Europe.
Our approach has been developed over three decades at the forefront of HR recruitment consultancy. In that time, we’ve developed an excellent track record of adding value to leading clients in every major sector, a well-established global network and a collaborative working style.
Together, these qualities add up to a unique proposition in HR recruitment. Not only do we have the expertise to deliver what you need, but our consultative and professional approach also means that search will be a rewarding experience.
At Macmillan Davies we take our responsibilities seriously, as we’re guardians of both our clients’ brands and our candidates’ careers. But we also make sure this professionalism is balanced with a personal approach. How we deliver is just as important to us as what we provide – and the reason so many of our clients and candidates return for our advice again and again.
Supporting your HR career every step of the way
We’re a long-term career partner to many of our candidates, supporting them as they progress from HR Assistant jobs to HR Director levels. All of which is made possible by our specialist practices. If you’re looking for a senior HR role, our Executive Resourcing practice is a specialist in the field. Our Interim team will handle your day rate and fixed-term HR assignments, while our Futurexec team will provide the support and opportunities you need earlier in your human resources career.
Darren Hayman – Director, Executive Resourcing
0203 587 7066
Nick Allwood - Director, Manchester
0161 416 6295
Macmillan Davies London
152 - 160 City Road
Macmillan Davies Manchester
First Floor, Swan Buildings
20 Swan Street
152 - 160 City Road
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert