Global Law Firm
We have partnered with a highly respected law firm based in Central London to help with their search for a partner Talent Acquisition officer. This is a leading law firm with excellent opportunities to further develop your career in Talent Acquisition.
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process and implement the appropriate talent strategy that is inline it the business goals.
- Draft job descriptions, screenings, candidate sourcing, liaising with agencies, shortlisting, conducting interviews.
- Build strong relationships with agencies to help the promotion of the firm, and manage PSL relationships where appropriate.
- Create social media content to engage target market
- Act as a point of contact for all recruitment matters.
- Generate strong ties with the wider HR Team.
- Ensure all policies and procedures are followed.
- Actively ensure all recruitment processes are running smoothly.
- Contribute on recruitment training related initiatives, design, and delivery on interview training.
- Assist with reporting related to recruitment information.
- Proven track record of previous recruitment placements made is essential.
- Degree qualified.
- Previous experience in a supervisory role would be advantageous.
- Ability to work well in a team and build strong rapports with others.
- Extremely organised and strong attention to detail.
- The ability to lead and influence multiple stakeholders.
- Experience using LinkedIn recruiters
- Ensure that D&I is at your forefront of your TA initiatives