This is more than a Talent Acquisition/ recruitment role as you will be truly Business Partnering Business leaders within the growing Technology Business. You will be working closely with the HR Manager and Business Leaders to talent map the current business and plan for immediate and future hires. You will do this by building relationships with universities and colleagues, developing an internal academy and supporting resource planning for project.
A forward thinking, passionate technology solutions business who are growing in size and market share. The business values their employees and puts a great emphasis on having the right people and culture in place.
- Help develop the businesses EVP to ensure the absolute best talent is attracted to work for the business
- Work closely with managers and business leaders to support their recruitment need needs through the whole of the recruitment cycle from getting sign off for roles and producing ob specs to offer management and on-boarding.
- Ensuring recruitment targets are met through generating a talent pool of high quality candidates developed through referrals, headhunting, LinkedIn approaches and utilising other social media and networking platforms.
- Coaching, guiding and challenging manager's capability on interviewing and recruiting methodologies.
- Providing key analysis and MI.
The ideal candidate will be
- An experienced technology/IT recruiter
- With the ability to attract and build long term relationships
- A great communicator who has the ability to influence and business partner with senior stake holder
- Able to map talent and build a bank of contacts for future recruitment needs
- Salary £45,000 - £50,000 + benefits
- Hybrid working