This is a Temporary HR and Payroll Coordinator role based out of Weybridge.
A well known manufacturing and production company.
The key responsibilities of the HR and Payroll Coordinator will be:
- The first point of contact to colleagues and line managers for HR & Payroll queries
- Be the Systems and Management Information expert for the team
- Act as the key contact within HR with regards to Cascade HR system queries ensuring that the system is accurately maintained and updated
- Be the focal point for all systems and administration within HR & Payroll to ensure this important aspect of the department runs smoothly and effectively.
- Continuously review and update the HR page on the Intranet to maintain accurate information and to ensure a good user experience
The successful candidate for the HR and Payroll Coordinator role will have:
* Relevant experience of working in a HR/Payroll function with the ability to organise and carry out important support and administration tasks
* Track record of working with numbers. Able to perform numerical calculations confidently and accurately
* Highly systems literate. Experience in using, maintaining and reporting from HR systems
* Strong customer service ethic and good team player
* Strong Excel skills including proven capability in VLOOKUP and Pivot Tables. Strong Word skills including mail merge
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Able to clearly articulate points and arguments to others
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* Able to deal with employees, line managers and external third parties in a professional and friendly manner
* Experience of working in a busy, corporate environment. Resilient to deal with fast-moving environment and frequently changing priorities
* Strong intellect. Able to understand concepts and processes. Able to understand and manage links between different processes and different departments
On offer to the successful HR and Payroll Coordinator is:
- Competitive Salary
- Hybrid working (3 days office/2 days home)
- Investment in your training and development to encourage and support your career progression within the company
- 25 Days holiday a year +BH
- Possible permanent contract (performance depending)