Your new role
You'll be working for a rapidly expanding franchise business. This is an exciting role working with the HR Manager to support and grow the HR team. You'll be working with two other junior Advisors and a team of HR Assistants. You'll be a key part in establishing a trusted relationship and build the HR capability across the Group.
The role will support mostly with the ER case work across the different sites and be responsible for the end to end process with grievances and disciplinaries. Other areas you will look at is performance management, probation, conduct and upskilling and advising the management team.
As a generalist role you will also support with other areas such as:
- Provide guidance and support on all leave matters
- Manage employee relations data to review and address specific issues
- Provide advice and guidance to management and colleagues
- Align and understand the People strategy
- Identify and develop ways in which to address concerns
- Support the People and Culture team with a variety of projects
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate should have experience in advising on complex employee relations matters and be able to support on other generalist areas.
- Experience partnering with key stakeholders
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Computer literate
What you'll get in return
- Monday - Friday - Flexi time
- Hybrid working - 2 days a week at home
- Car allowance £4,500 per annual
- Career development opportunities - CIPD Apprenticeships available
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Company pension
- Employee discount card
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.