HR & Payroll Administrator - up to £40K plus benefits - 12 month FTC (likely to go perm) - St Paul's
My client is a leading global force within financial services.
Currently they have an opportunity for a Payroll Administrator to join them in a sole role sitting within HR, to oversee the outsourced payroll and also take on some HR administrative tasks.
To be considered successful, the ideal candidate must -
- enjoy working on a fully outsourced payroll
- be proficient on Excel
- enjoy a hyrid role encompassing both HR and payroll
- want to work in a small yet collaborative team
- have been involved in HR generalist tasks previously
- want to earn incredible benefits
- be open to working 3 days from the office, with 2 from home
If you are in pursuit of your next contract and want a hybrid opportunity combining both HR and payroll - APPLY NOW !
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.