Your new role:
This is an exciting role working with the HR Manager to support a growing HR team and business. You'll have the opportunity to work with key business leaders and stakeholders to drive and deliver the HR strategy and change projects.
You'll play a key part in establishing a trusted relationship and building the HR capability across the Group whilst achieving business objectives. You will have an influential role working with Operations Managers and supporting the capability of the leaders at all levels.
Part of your role will be to create short and long-term plans to address employee relations matters, recruitment and career development. To support your planning and decision making you will utilise reports and data to identify areas of improvement and trends.
Other areas will include:
- Support HR Advisors on complex ER cases where required
- Align and understand the HR strategy
- Identify and develop ways in which to address concerns
- Support the HR team with a variety of projects
- Organisational design
What you'll need to succeed
The role would be suited to someone who is currently working at the Business Partner level and has experience delivering new strategies and ways of working. You should be forward thinking and resilient with the ability to drive business improvements through a people centric model.
- Experience partnering with key stakeholders
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Ability to coach and development colleagues
What you'll get in return
- Monday - Friday - flexi hours
- Hybrid working - minimum 1 day a week in the office
- Car allowance £4,500 per annual
- Career development opportunities - CIPD Apprenticeships available
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Company pension
- Employee discount
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.