Resource Manager Job - Part time (0.6)
- £50-60,000 per annum (Pro -rata)
- Pension 5%
- Private Health care
- Hybrid working
Oakleaf is working with a professional services organisation based in Oxford are looking for a Resource Manager to join them. Reporting into the Head of HR, this is a key role to ensure effective use of the talent pool, contributing to the sustainability of the business. You will be expected to ensure the right people on the right projects at the right time.
The role Job is a part time permanent basis. The role allows you to work remote with the occasional travel in the office.
Resource Manager Job - Part time (0.6) Responsibilities:
- Be responsible for successful delivery of resourcing requests in a timely and efficient manner
- Working with Resourcing Analyst and Centres of Excellence to monitor current and anticipated activity levels, capacity and staffing and balancing the need of the individual and business
- Take ownership of current resourcing procedures and enhance these where appropriate and in line with resourcing strategy
- Build strong working relationships with all Partners and employees, acting as a Trusted Adviser
- Develop a strong understanding of the nature of the work being done to deliver against the resourcing strategy
- Provide forecasts and analysis on key data metrics (such as utilisation levels and headroom capacity) to assist with resourcing and wider business decisions
- Understand and maintain knowledge of individual skills, development needs, experiences and apply this knowledge in resourcing decisions
- Working closely with Talent Acquisition team ensuring individuals are coming into the business at the right time with the right skills
- Line managing the Resourcing Analyst providing guidance, support and feedback as appropriate.
Resource Manager Job - Part time (0.6) What we are looking for:
- Experience of dealing with resource allocations, ideally within a professional services environment
- Ability to consider different perspectives and (sometimes conflicting) data to make sensible recommendations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - for example summarising views and data that you're hearing, asking questions to build mutual understanding and speaking up when you identify a challenge or an opportunity
- Ability to build trust and collaborative working relationships with key stakeholders
If you feel that this Resource Manager Job - Part time (0.6) is for you, then please apply now!