As HR Programme Director for Change & Transformation, you will be accountable for shaping and delivering HR strategy through a programme of transformation, leading a team of HR transformation specialists who advise and deliver specific projects across multiple HR transaction cycles. Key stakeholders will include the HR ExCo and Transformation Leads, designing solutions and associated roadmaps.
Kay accountabilities will include:
- Engaging with Leads and Senior HR leads in the design and delivery of strategic and tactical programmes and projects to improve HR processes, service and controls.
- Partnering with Leads and Technology, supporting the 3-5-year roadmap of HR change and regularly refresh and prioritise.
- Budget ownership and management for programmes of work associated risks.
- Building capability within the team to facilitate the constant transformation towards a world class function in line with Company standards.
- Leading projects from initiation to closure, handover to BAU and benefits realisation.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring the work delivers the strategy and aligns to HR priorities.
- Partnering with HR Tech, to enable a joined-up view across the HR Change landscape
- Partnering with HR Transaction Cycle leads, providing support with their strategic objectives and identifying opportunities to deliver the HR strategy
- Fostering requirements-driven approach for optimised colleague experience
- Operating model (re)design
- Defining and measuring benefits of the transformation agenda
As HR Chnage & Transformation Director, you will need to adapt to provide the support required for each programme of work.
To be considered you will have extensive experience of HR transformation & change within a complex/matrix structure operating at a senior, strategic level.
You will have sound experience of managing large scale projects and influencing senior stakeholders. You will also have experience of leading a team and driving performance.
Experience of Workday is preferred but not essential and ideally a background within a regulatory sector.
In addition, experience within financial services, a regulatory or global business is highly advantageous
This is a superb opportunity that offers the potential for future progression, within a long-standing and successful business that holds its employees in high regard.
This is a hybrid role (average of 2 days/week in the Glasgow office).
Base Salary c£120 - £150,000 per annum
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.