A fantastic opportunity for a motivated and experienced HR Manager to join the Human Resources function at Senior Manager Level. Reporting to the Senior HR Business Partner, you will be responsible for leading and implementing the people plan for teams across the site
My client is one of the largest producers in the world, part of one of the largest most diverse conglomerate groups in the world, responsible for some well-known household names in the UK. Sustainability is at the very heart of what they do and the organisation is dedicated to managing their operations responsibly and to continuously improving their performance
As a key member of the management team, and reporting in to the Senior HR Business Partner, you'll add value and use your commercial, business and financial acumen to support your business by;
- Developing & driving a people plan
- Driving organisational capability to the business through the improvement of key people metrics (KPI's)
- Using insights to help shape strategy and the improvements required
- Ensuring alignment and delivery of central policy/process to support the People Strategy at local level
- Support and deliver productivity, efficiency and employment cost challenges and develop change programmes
- The successful jobholder will be a trusted advisor to the management team. You will also develop leadership capability through the coaching of line managers to undertake their people responsibilities effectively and confidently.
Other responsibilities also include (but not limited to);
- Manage key talent, facilitating a clear and transparent talent management and development process. Ensure training plans and talent development plans are actioned
- Driving the skills and capability agenda, looking for opportunities to broaden people for the future; developing leaders for the future and provide guidance on how to identify, manage and develop key talent within the area
- Lead employee information and consultation processes, collective bargaining and negotiation for the business area
- Conduct surveys and design workforce communications to ensure improved engagement with facilitating focus group sessions and supporting the action planning process
- Supporting line management to improve retention and absenteeism rates in the area.
- Driving employee performance in line with the people agenda for the management team; specifically focused on defining performance objectives for all employees
- Responsible for IR and ER cases and ensuring the right outcome is delivered with minimisation of risk.
- Ownership for the accuracy and attainment of the business area People Plan
The successful candidate will be a team player with proven experience in an industrial setting at HR manager level. You will have demonstrable experience in managing senior stakeholders, working with trade unions and continuous improvement.
You will be accomplished at engaging and coaching managers, and have a proven track record in delivering successful HR projects on budget and in time
A salary of up to £60,000 plus car allowance and benefits including a general annual leave allowance, plus hybrid working