This leading global law firm are looking for an experienced HR professional for their office in Germany. Working with the Head of HR (Europe) and the International HR team, you will further develop the HR function across Germany to ensure that the teams are meeting the strategic objectives of the firm.
You will be required to contribute to business planning and strategic discussions by providing commercial advice and support on all HR Operational issues. This role will see you develop and sustain strong business relationships with client groups to become a trusted advisor.
In addition to this you will coach and support Partners, Managers and Team Leaders in their development of their people management skills and identify top talent to manage promotion decisions and succession planning.
You will have ultimate responsibility for all people-based activity from both an operational and strategic perspective. As part of the senior leadership team of the business, key responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the face of HR for the business.
- Taking responsibility for senior level decision making and both day to day management and strategic direction of the business.
- Developing and implementing new ideas and HR strategy in line with the business plan.
- Ensure HR plans support the needs of the business but are also flexible enough to cope with changes in the organisation, as and when they occur.
- Develop and maintain a succession plans for all departments.
They are looking for someone who has experience leading and building effective relationships at all levels to achieve huge results, especially in moving organisations out of their comfort zones and progressing to a talent focussed way of working – so persuasion and negotiation skills will need to be well developed. It will also call on you to coach and develop key stakeholder within their roles.
This role will be based in Germany and please contact me for a full job description if you are interested in hearing more.