Resource Manager for fast growing business
- Strictly Recruitment
- London (Central), London (Greater)
- Closing date
- 21 Feb 2023
- Accountancy Banking, Finance & Insurance, Legal, Professional Services
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- Recruitment & Resourcing
This is an exciting opportunity for you to bring your experience and expertise and apply it within a business where the work allocation function is rapidly growing.
This role will play a key role in providing operational value and quality by implementing and supporting the delivery of work allocation. You will assist the business in becoming more flexible and providing suitable people at the right time to complete the work. On a day-to-day basis you will be responsible for the deployment of work, balancing the needs of the business with the needs of individual teams. You will be required to work closely alongside HR and senior leadership teams to consider individual performance and development. The role will also allow you to be creative and have involvement with projects around improving efficiency and flexibility of the business.
Some of the duties will include:
- Lead the implementation of the work allocation process, updating capacity information and monitoring utilisation.
- Highlighting potential under/over utilisation. Optimising work allocation to alleviate high/low utilisation, increase mobility and agility and meet individual preferences and development goals.
- Championing the use of alternative resources including utilising support at other offices.
- Maintaining information on staff movements between offices, monitoring of joiners, leavers, maternity etc. and holiday tracking.
- Challenge requests and deal with potential resource escalations, making decisions on conflicting demands as required.
- Leading resource management projects and initiatives.
- Attend and regularly present at meetings to provide updates on work allocation.
- Visit other offices as appropriate, to allow relationship building and aid forward planning.
For more information and a job description please contact me.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert