My client is recruiting for a CIPD (level 5+) qualified People Operations Partner with strong ER exposure and payroll process experience to join them on a full time permanent basis near Covent Garden.
**Please note this role is office based 4days a week with some site visits across Zone 1**
The role reports to the People Operations Manager and requires you to have a variety of experience and be ready for a challenge.
As a true HR Generalist, you will have a strong preference for HR operations, identify key priorities, adopt a responsive and solution-focused approach, and deliver best-practice, commercial HR solutions; you will establish yourself as a trusted advisor within the business.
This role is critical to the implementation of people initiatives, to providing excellent customer support internally, and to driving HR process improvement and functional excellence.
- Worked in an Senior HR Advisory role in a fast paced multi site environments, such as retail, leisure, hospitality, manufacturing or FMCG
- Track record of managing complex employee relations issues.
- Providing performance management advice on absences, grievances, and disciplinary matters.
- Developing workforce plans in collaboration with colleagues, hiring managers, and senior leaders.
- Provide a welcoming and comprehensive on boarding experience for new hires and their hiring managers.
- Supporting managers to be more empowered in their roles
- Experience of payroll processes, having a good eye for detail is essential.
- IT literate including excel