As a HR Advisor you will be responsible for delivering exceptional employee relations advice, guidance and administration, completing administration of employee benefits, including renewals and completing HR projects as needed.
Page Personnel have partnered with one of our clients based in Wakefield, who are a national business in the vehicle auction industry.
They are looking for a HR Advisor to join them on a full time and permanent basis at their site in Wakefield.
As a HR Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Delivering employee relations advice, guidance & administration
- Managing recruitment processes and procedures
- Completing HR projects where required
- Assisting with annual policy and procedure reviews and updating on an ad hoc basis
- Leading on monthly HR reporting to the function and wider business
The successful HR Advisor will have:
- Demonstrable experience and knowledge within HR policies and procedures
- Have the ability to provide advice & guidance to Managers & Employees, with the appropriate level of commerciality
- Experience dealing with confidential and sensitive information
- CIPD qualification
Full time and Permanent role + £30-35k + 25 days holiday plus bank holidays + 8.30am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday + Other excellent company benefits