MBA Relationship Manager
Hybrid working with office based in Central London
I am delighted to be working exclusively with a leading business school in London to build out their Career & Professional development team supporting their world class MBA program.
This is an exciting opportunity reporting into the Head of MBA, managing corporate relationships with external organisations to create insights and opportunities for MBA students. You will also provide high quality careers, recruitment, employability, coaching and professional development advice and guidance to mid-career MBA students.
In this role you will…
- Create, manage, and develop new and existing relationships with targeted employers
- Organise networking and development opportunities for MBA students
- Coaching MBA students on an individual basis in creating a career plan, including advisory sessions, mock interviews, interview preparation, and engagement with relevant Business School career services.
- Run small group sessions and workshops on all areas of careers
- Project manage strategic and operational initiatives across the MBA careers and professional development team.
To be considered for the position, you must have…
- Both a degree and coaching qualification
- Business Development experience; developing new relationships with leading organisations (preferably with HR/Recruitment as the stakeholder) and experience of account management; managing external relationships in relevant target organisations to the MBAs career aspirations.
- Held an Internal Recruitment role such as Recruitment Advisor/Manager or equivalent with involvement in recruitment campaigns (preferably global). Or has held a role within an MBA or postgraduate Business School Careers Team working with experienced candidates (3 years plus experience)
- Knowledge of global recruitment practices and processes within key MBA recruitment sectors e.g. Consulting, Technology and Financial Services, and has the skills and experience to deliver mock interviews and to provide accurate feedback and careers advice to mid-senior career level individuals
To be considered for this role please apply directly. For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.