Head of MBA Careers
Hybrid working in Central London
I am delighted to be exclusively recruiting a Head of MBA Careers for a leading business school in Ldonon. This role is responsible for leading and developing a high quality MBA careers offering and employer engagement strategy across all MBA programs.
About the position
- Manages MBA Career team recruitment, appraisals, one to ones and managing performance including accuracy and timely delivery of work and projects.
- Creates opportunities for external organisations to engage with, knowledge share, and create opportunities to aid the learning and career decision making of our students, as well as recent graduates and alumni.
- Coach mid to senior level MBA students with exploring career goals, managing their career development, articulating their career narrative, and navigating complex career challenges in one-to-one career coaching sessions (both face-to-face and online) and through email support.
- You are educated to degree level or equivalent
- You have business development experience, with a focus on developing new relationships with leading organisations and experience of account management.
- You have demonstrated experience of CV and application screening for a diverse range of organisations (including designing and delivering interviews and/or assessment centres)
- You have strong experience of 1-1 career advice and career coaching at a mid-senior level
- You have in depth knowledge of global recruitment practises and processes within key MBA recruitment sectors (e.g. Consulting, Technology and Financial Services).
- Ideally you will also be BPS level A and B qualified (Euro Test User Certificate Level 2) but this is not essential.
For further information please reach out to email@example.com
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.