Are you an experienced HRBP with a public sector background? Do you have a passion to build strong working relationships with colleagues and managers? Are you experienced in supporting managers to deliver operational objectives and managing ER casework?
Are you available to start ASAP? If so, this could be a great role for you!
I'm delighted to be partnering a public sector organisation in North Yorkshire who are looking for an interim solution while they go through a permanent process which you could also be apart of!
Managing a small team, the key focus of this role is support with future strategic planning along with overseeing operational duties including TUPE and oversee case management, along with:
- All Employee relations matters
- Employment legislation (UK and European)
- Human resources best practices
- Policy interpretation and advice
- Terms and conditions of service
- Contracts of employment
- Change management (redeployment, TUPE, redundancy)
- Recruitment, strategic resourcing and workforce planning and role modernisation
The ideal candidate will be immediately available/available to start mid February (latest) and have the following experience:
- NHS/public sector experience ideal
- CIPD qualified
- Able to travel to North Yorkshire x3 times per week
This role is initially for a 3 month temporary contract with potential to be become permanent and/or extended.
The day rate will be based on the salary range £48,000 - £54,500 depending on previous experience.