Your new company
This non-profit organisation in the arts sector are one of London's leading exhibition spaces, showcasing artworks from the 13th to 19th centuries.
Your new role
Reporting to the Senior HR Business Partner, key responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with Heads of Department on all people issues, including employee relations cases
- Lead on a policy update project, using your experience and knowledge to update and modernise all people policies
- Work closely with the Resourcing Officer with regards to recruitment for your client groups
- Line management of on HR Assistant
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for the role you will need:
- Demonstrable experience working closely with managers, supporting and advising on the full employee lifecycle
- Experience leading on ER cases at a complex level
- Direct/dotted line management experience
- Experience leading on HR projects (ideally related to policies), and being involved in restructures
What you'll get in return
In addition to a competitive salary, you will be able to work on a hybrid basis (2-3 days onsite), have access to the civil service pension scheme, free access to all of the organisation's exhibitions, and a number of other employee benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.