EMEA Payroll Specialist - 6 month FTC - London - up to £55,000 per annum - Hybrid
Oakleaf Partnership are delighted to be exclusively partnered with a high end luxury retailer, who are recruiting for a EMEA Payroll Specialist, on a 6 month FTC. This role will be responsible for the analysis, execution, and support of EMEA payroll operations.
The EMEA Payroll Specialist will be assisting/overseeing duties such as:
- Preparing global payroll data for payroll processing by third party payroll administration partners ensuring
- Performing audits and validations of payroll transactions
- Identify and drive continuous performance improvement projects to improve payroll accuracy, compliance, productivity and / or employee satisfaction
- Participate in ongoing vendor internal process improvement.
- 5+ years' experience in multi-national payrolls, especially with EMEA region
- Highly proficient in Excel
- Experience of managing a varied workload, prioritising accordingly whilst focusing on key objectives
- Able to work accurately and efficiently with an attention to detail that will ensure accuracy when processing changes
If you are interested in discussing this position in greater detail, please apply now.