Henlee Resourcing is working in partnership with this niche outsourcing Business with its HQ in Chippenham, to recruit an experienced Lead Learning Partner on a permanent basis. The role is full time, however hybrid working is offered with an expectation of c. 8 office days per month. There will be some travel between HQ Chippenham and the satellite office near Birmingham.
This is a brand new role and you will be working in collaboration with the UK Head of HR, global L&D and UK Management team to develop the L&D strategy and to drive a learning culture within the UK business.
About the role:
- Lead the design and implementation of a learning strategy for the UK business, to include utilisation of apprenticeship levy funds
- Collaborate with the global L&D function in designing and delivering a comprehensive, accessible and inclusive L&D offering, to include a mix of inhouse, e-learning and external providers
- Partner with the leadership team to ensure the business is providing employees with appropriate training regarding new technologies and industry developments, ensuring service delivery is best in class and partner with appropriate training providers to facilitate
- Introduce a graduate and apprenticeship program within the UK business
- Connect with business leaders to identify training gaps, evaluate execution of recent training and build rapport with leaders across the business
- Work closely with Subject Matter Experts and assume responsibility for stakeholder management during the maintenance and deployment of learning content, to include project planning, SME selection, communication and scheduling
- Promote the value of the L&D function in order to shape the future of talent and learning throughout the UK business
- Support managers and team leaders with development plans for their teams
- An experienced L&D specialist, ideally degree educated (or equivalent)
- Minimum of 3-5 years' experience of developing and leading a small learning / training function
- Experienced in designing, leading, implementing and evaluating highly engaging, innovative, blended learning interventions that deliver impactful change
- Commercial acumen, together with credibility and excellent relationship management
- Ability to clearly articulate knowledge of up to date learning solutions and technologies
- Ability to think strategically and also to execute at an operational level
- Up to date personal CPD to ensure awareness and knowledge of industry developments
If you are looking for an interesting and challenging opportunity and can demonstrate the above capabilities, we are keen to hear from you.
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full service human resources recruitment consultancy operating primarily across the South, South West, M3, M4 and M5 corridors.