Seeking an experienced HR Business Partner for a global business based in the corporate Head Office in London. This role will be responsible for actively partnering with the local managers in workforce planning, staffing, learning & development, compensation & benefits administration, organisational development, employee engagement and talent management.
Our client is a public limited company and a constituent of the FTSE 250. They are seeking an experienced HR Business Partner to join their team on a permanent basis due to growth and demand.
- Oversee the provision of a first-class human resources service to the Group head office.
- Upgrade the Human Resources function to a strong, solid, constructive and well-respected business partner.
- Support for all C suite execs including the CHRO
- Ensure that a full range of policies, procedures and systems are in place, with due regard to relevant employment legislation so that "best management practice" operates within the head office staff.
- Provide HR advice, coaching and guidance to local managers and employees.
- Work with managers to attract, develop and retain highly qualified employees.
- Conduct disciplinary and grievance procedures when needed.
- Create and review employment contracts in line with employment legislation.
- Assist with preparation of Senior Executive service agreements.
- Conduct employee on boarding presentations.
- Conduct exit Interviews.
- Assist in undertaking objectives setting, performance management and salary reviews, according to corporate talent calendars.
- Keep employee personnel files and records up to date.
- Supporting the global talent management team with strategic projects
- Understanding of UK employment legislation, staying up to date with current legislation.
- Knowledge of usual company benefits, including life assurance policies, income protection insurance, medical, annuity purchase arrangements and retirement procedures - with their associated data requirements.
- Knowledge of Company objectives.
- Understanding and implementation of Talent Management practices and programs such as on boarding, succession planning, learning & development, career planning etc.
- Broad Knowledge of HR processes including recruitment processes.
- Experience in leadership development
- Permanent role
- HR Business Partnering position
- Hybrid working 2 days in office
- Opportunity to support with strategic HR projects