Senior Payroll & Benefits Manager
£70,000 - 75,000 base
Frazer Jones is partnering with the UK sport governing body in search for a Payroll Manager to lead and oversee wider payroll team based in North-West London. With direct line to Head of Finance, the role will play a pivotal part in running payroll in the UK.
As a Senior Payroll & Benefits Manager you will have a significant experience in payroll and benefits with exceptional knowledge of payroll legislation to ensure the payroll, expenses and benefits departments are controlled and working collaboratively. You will be key in maintaining strong internal and external relationships to benchmark, promote and enhance company benefit offers while also providing strong leadership to your payroll team. On top of regular payroll management duties you will be routinely leading on projects to deliver efficient and effective systems.
- Lead, coach and manage 3-member team that administer all aspects of payroll, benefits, pensions, expenses and company fleet
- Manage audit process within payroll, benefit and expenses departments
- Deliver on key projects to drive efficiencies and identify areas for continuous improvement
- Benchmarking, promotion and enhancement of company benefits package to maximise employee value proposition
- Maintain key internal and external relationships
- Comply with all company policies and procedures
- Significant knowledge of payroll legislation, financial controls and governance
- Experience of overseeing company benefits, including pension schemes and managing payroll company-wide
- Excellent stakeholder, people management, problem solving and planning skills
- Preferably CIPP Foundation Degree in Payroll Management or equivalent experience
Apply now if interested to be considered for the role or visit frazerjones.com to browse through similar opportunities.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.