We are partnered with an international Project Management Consultancy that have an exciting newly created HR Operations Specialist role.
We are looking for a talented HR Operations Specialist to join our HR team. You will work closely with the HR Manager and the Head of HR, supporting the delivery of the overall people strategy with a focus on the operational processes. The HR Operations Specialist will play a key role in the HR function and will be responsible for running the HR operations while making a meaningful contribution to overall operational improvement. We are currently undergoing excellent growth and you will support reviews and improvements of all operational processes while ensuring the smooth integration of HR Operations policy, systems, and processes.
(not limited to):
* Ensure timely and quality assured delivery of all operational HR, ensuring compliance and regulatory requirements are met.
* Be responsible for the management of the operational employee life cycle activities.
* Provide efficient and impactful line management aligned with our company values.
* Coordinate with the HR Manager and Head of HR to ensure that operational service delivery is seamless.
* Create a working environment that focuses on equality, diversity, and inclusion.
* Establish productive working relationships with key stakeholders across the business.
* Drive and improve cyclical HR processes.
This role comes with flexible working and the expectation is 1 day in the London office per week as a minimum.
There is also bonus and benefits associated with this role.