Learning & Development / Organisation Design Manager
- upto £45,000
- Hybrid model of 3 days in Nottingham office
- Further Education College
Oakleaf Partnership are currently recruiting for a Learning & Devleopment / Organisational Design Manager for Our client who are a Further Education College in the East Midlands to work on a hybrid working model of 3 days in the office and 2 remotely. This is a full time, permanent opportunty based out of their sits in Nottingham.
- To support the delivery OD agenda for the College delivering on the delivery of the people strategy alongside the wider people team
- support and deliver all aspects of the OD lifecycle, diagnose, design, develop, deliver and embed development interventions across the College
- To support, a service that creates, builds and promotes great leadership at all levels of the organisation
- Develop and deliver high quality learning and developmental interventions to develop every colleague at every level across the College to thrive
- To support wider HR team as needed and lead on larger organisation wider projects and delivery of the people strategy
- Design develop and support a move to a continuous improvement methodology, across all teams
- Ensure leaders have a coaching qualification
- Support the design and develop a coaching and mentoring framework for the college.
- Design and develop an approach to action learning sets
- Support the design and develop a learning culture strategy to implement and embed
- Identify and implement innovative learning solutions across the business
- Manage all mandatory training and ensure 100% compliance
General Duties and Responsibilities
- To contribute to the strategic direction and operational effectiveness of the College
- Ensure the responsibilities of the post are carried out in a way that reflects the standards, vision and values of the college
- Deliver on key performance indicators across the College, aiming to deliver continuous improvement
- Promote the College with employers, sector bodies, schools and the local community, developing effective partnerships with employers, the funding agencies and other representative bodies
- To proactively promote Safeguarding practice, EDI, Health and Safety and the well-being of all our students and staff
- To complete and remain up to date with Mandatory Training
- To participate in the College Professional Development and Review (PDR) Scheme
Experience & qualifications required:
- Must be CIPD Qualified
- Ideally hold a coaching qualification
- experienced LEarning & Development / OD Practitioner
- Must have delivered HR systems projects previously
This role comes with a salary of upto 45k per annum with a generous annual leave of 39 days and offer a final salary pension.
If this role is of interest then please apply today or get in touch for some more information.