Learning Development/Change Management Specialist
- upto £50,000 annual bonus & wider benefits
- Benefits: Generous annual leave, life assurance, corporate discounts.
Oakleaf Partnership Midlands are partnering with a packaging company to help recruit a Learning Development Specialist.
This role is a remote based role to be based in the UK with minimum travel to London and occasional European trips. This is a great role working with an established L&D team as part of the Sales, Marketing and Innovation team.
The business is looking for an experienced individual who has knowledge of change management, working closely with the head of the SMI academy to help support and build talent and skill levels in Sales, Marketing & Innovation.
This is an ideal for someone who has experiene creating learning solutions and e-learning content. Must be able to design & build learning modules and be able to add value and experience with various change projects.
This role reports to the Head of the Sales, Marketing & Innovation Academyin business and you can be based anywhere in the UK.
So, to recap - what are we looking for:
- Experiened Learning & Development specialist.
- Must have proven experience of change management.
- Resiliant and persuasive with good communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with stajeholders.
- Able to work with a European team.
If this sounds of interst then please apply today or contact Tom in the Midlands team for some more information.