- Up to £50,000
- Benefits: Attractive pensions plan. life assurance, income protection, etc.,
- City of London
- Flexible hybrid working
Oakleaf Partnership are delighted to be partnered with an insurance company, based in Central London, who are recruiting for a Junior Reward Specialist, on a permanent basis. This role will be responsible for assisting with key reward activities, internationally.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing the compensation, benefits and wellbeing framework for the business internationally
- Partner with the business to provide advice and guidance on compensation, market and pay analysis and benefit activities,
- Managing analysis and reports for business projects
- Providing qualitative and quantitative data relating to compensation benchmarking, policy reviews, data modelling to the team through data analysis
- Supporting the structure of variable incentives for the team
- Administering the business' equity schemes, keeping track of participation and producing necessary investor and participatory documentation
- Assist with adhoc compensation survey submissions
You will be involved in assisting the Head of Reward with key projects, such as compensation benchmarking and pay analysis, remuneration policies, market data gathering and managing short and long term incentive plans. There will also be opportunity to develop your international experience.
The successful candidate will have significant previous experience within Reward, particularly in Compensation.
Ready to apply?
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity or have any questions, please apply or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org