4 days in the office and 1 day from home
Frazer Jones are delighted to be partnering with a luxury international retail group, to appoint a HR Advisor.
The Business pride themselves on their drive for excellence and their continuous development to maintain impeccable standards. They are looking for an individual who would fit into their fast-paced dynamic environment, who continues to be enthusiastic with a positive mindset.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work closely with the HR Manager and provide support to an impeccable standard of service within the employee lifecycle.
- Support with all employee related queries and disciplinary matters.
- Ensure best practice in relation to UK legislation.
- Ensure all exit interview processes are adhered to.
- Manage the probationary review process and update HR Manager on all relevant information.
- Ensure appropriate HR Advice is carried out on key issues such as disciplinaries, grievances and employment health issues, keeping up to date with employment law and the company's policies and procedures.
- Notetaking in formal HR meetings and act in an advisory capacity during investigations and people meetings.
- Ensure communication to people analytics, benefits and payroll are communicated in a timely manner.
- Manager monthly reports regarding sickness, probations, Fixed term contracts, long service awards and any other ad hoc requirements are shared with the HR Manager.
- Support in recruitment and onboarding activities across the organisation.
- Conduct interviews virtually and in person.
- Provide feedback to candidates in a timely manner and work in conjunction with learning and HR Coordinator to organise inductions.
- Previous experience in an HR Advisory role working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ideally experience in a high-end retail business
- Proven ability to build strong a strong rapport with managers and key stakeholders.
- Ability to give guidance on a wide range of Employee related issues and experience with disciplinaries, grievances, long term absences and performance management.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.