- Hays Human Resources
- New Malden, England
- £35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + 10% bonus
- Closing date
- 23 Feb 2023
- Recruitment Consultancy
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- HR Advisor
HR Advisor needed for exciting dynamic role!
Your new job is working for an award winning FTSE listed Recruitment business!
As HR Advisor you will be responsible for delivering a proactive, commercial, and effective HR service, primarily supporting the Finance Shared Service Centre. In this job you will be reporting to the Regional Head of HR and support the senior management teams in FSSC, and other business areas as required, in delivering the People and Culture Plan, including attracting the best talent, delivering best in class learning and development, maintaining a highly engaged and high performing workforce, and progressing the diversity, equity and inclusion journey.
Your new role
- You will work closely with the business to implement agreed and appropriate HR policies and best practice.
- Provide professional advice and coaching support to line managers and Department Heads in areas of staff management and employment in line with appropriate HR policies and processes.
- Work with the wider People and Culture team, including the HR Shared Service Centre (HRSSC) to ensure consistency in the management/resolution of employee relations issues.
- Build and maintain key business relationships with stakeholders, the wider People and Culture team and Central Services.
- Share best practice and communicate and champion changes to HR processes and procedures with the business.
- Champion a high-performance culture through working with the Talent and Development Manager and departmental management teams to support the effective management of career reviews, personal development plans and promotion contracts.
- Support with informal/formal performance improvement plans where required.
- Champion effective absence management processes to ensure absence levels are regularly monitored and dealt with appropriately.
- Work with the Talent Acquisition team, HRSSC and Talent and Development Manager to support the induction and on boarding processes.
- Review the HR weekly reports to keep on top of temporary and permanent starters, leavers, changes and probation reviews to ensure any actions required are taken in a timely manner.
- Work with the HR Advice line to ensure all ER cases are flagged and updated on a weekly basis.
- Work with managers and Directors to ensure the processes around maternity, family friendly leave and flexible working are all managed effectively.
- Prepare the HR Senior Management report for review by Regional Head of HR each period.
What you'll need to succeed
Previous experience in an HR Officer / HR Advisor or equivalent role preferred, ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, pragmatic; able to deliver HR guidance in a fast paced, complex environment, and communicates clearly and openly to win support. Good interpersonal and influencing skills and able to communicate effectively with a variety of stakeholders up to senior level. Comfortable with analysing data, identifying trends and making appropriate recommendations.
Flexible working options available. 5 day fortnight (Hybrid working), competitive salary plus 10% bonus.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays, we know that finding the right role at the right time takes careful consideration. As lifelong career partners we’re with our candidates each step of the way.
Whether you’re seeking a job for right now, a career change, or to move up the career ladder, we have the expertise, the up-to-date knowledge, connections and training to help you get where you want to go.
Providing an unmatched wealth of jobs across industries and professions, using our insights and market leading salary checker, employer relationships, pathways and support, we bring roles that challenge and excite you.
And it doesn’t end there. Our expert consultants are here to help get you more than your next job – offering training and upskilling via our free-to-use My Learning platform.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert