HR Business Partner
- The Institute of Ismaili Studies
- Kings Cross, London
- c. £50,000 according to experience
- Closing date
- 20 Feb 2023
- Not for Profit/Charity
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- HR Business Partner
The Institute of Ismaili Studies
HR Business Partner
Salary c. £50,000 according to experience
Located at King’s Cross in central London, but working globally, the Institute of Ismaili Studies (IIS) undertakes research, produces publications and runs educational programmes that promote scholarship in previously marginalised areas of the study of Islam. The IIS is a registered charity and works on a highly interdisciplinary basis, partnering with several institutions of learning, including SOAS, University of London, and the Institute of Education, University College London.
We are seeking to recruit an HR Business Partner to lead on business partnering work for the whole of the IIS (c. 120 staff), under the direction of the Head of HR. This role is for someone who wishes to develop their HR career operating at a strategic level and enhance the skillset of our management group.
You will possess:
- Substantive generalist HR experience in a complex organisation in an advisory or business partnering context including experience of implementing organisational change, undertaking case work and supporting HR projects
- Sound working knowledge of UK employment law and current HR trends and appreciation of equity and diversity issues in employment
- Experience of utilising an HR system and of using Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Outlook, Word, Power Point and SharePoint and an ability to interpret and appropriately act upon management information
- Experience and knowledge of the Higher Education or Further Education sectors is desirable
- CIPD qualification
We offer a friendly working environment with a benefits package that includes a non-contributory pension scheme, season ticket loan and discounted gym membership.
If you have any queries, please email Caroline Gomez in Human Resources firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is Monday 20 February 2023.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert