- Oakleaf Partnership
- City of London, England
- £60000 - £70000 per annum
- Closing date
- 23 Feb 2023
- IT, Internet and New Media
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- HR Business Partner
People Partner - EMEA
£60,000 - £70,000
My client are a global FinTech organisation based in Central London. Due to growth, they are now looking for a forward-thinking People Partner to support their Tech, Product and Sales population across EMEA.
This role will drive people initiatives to support the functions success and strategic direction. The business is looking for somebody that can come in and hit the ground running, managing senior client groups with a strong data driven approach. This role also has a project delivery element that will involve conception, implementation and execution of people initiatives across the business.
- Understand the business, be proactive and support functional managers to make the best decisions that help to create a successful business and great place to work.
- Become a trusted partner to your client groups, so you are embedded into the team, participate in key meetings and are integral to functional decisions.
- Engage on issues of organisational design to improve departmental structure, process and workflows in order to help teams operate more effectively.
- Solid ER Knowledge and understanding of employment legislation to appropriately advise managers and lead on ER cases.
- Partner with the internal Talent Acquisition team and take an active role in recruitment
- Review and analyse data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention and engagement in your client groups.
- Coach managers to build leadership capabilities
- Work closely and collaboratively with HR Shared Service Centre and Compensation & Benefits to ensure the wider People Team operate as an advanced, innovative and strategic function.
- Champion diversity and support the business to build an inclusive culture across all aspects of the employee journey, policies and practices.
- Deliver initiatives across the employee life cycle including performance management, talent management and annual promotions.
- Proven experience in a fast-paced Business Partner role within a generalist capacity.
- Proven experience working across the EMEA region (ideally Netherlands)
- Experience in leading and executing people related projects.
- Ability to build relationships, influence and coach at all levels of the business.
- Accustomed to working closely with senior leaders, with the ability to influence and challenge when needed.
- Commercially minded and curious to understand more.
- Passionate about employee experience.
- Proactive and always looking for ways to do things better
- Must have UK based HR experience and a strong understanding of UK employment law
- In-depth knowledge of HR policies and practices.
Oakleaf Partnership is the UK’s largest independent HR recruitment consultancy. Founded in 2005, we have built enduring relationships with HR functions across every sector; thanks in part to our expertise, but also our collaborative approach. We listen. We share our insights. We take the time to truly understand the culture of an organisation – the person behind a CV.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert