Compensation and Benefits Manager
- Hays Human Resources
- London, England
- Closing date
- 23 Feb 2023
- Chemicals, Oil & Gas
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- HR Manager
Compensation and Benefits Manager 6 month interim contract £65k-£80k FTC London hybrid
You will be joining a global commercial business, to lead the Comp and Bens processes and global compensation on a range of compensation/benefits issues.
- Provides compensation, payroll, benefits and stock option reporting analysis
- Ensures compliance of compensation/benefit programs with Company compensation philosophy, financial goals and government regulations.
- Responsible for the data integrity of the Human Resources/Payroll information system.
- Assists in creating, preparing for presentation and rolling out of new and revised compensation/benefits plans for various regions throughout the assigned area.
- Been progressively responsible compensation/benefits experience including executive compensation
- In-depth knowledge of compensation theories and practices.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative while also being a team member.
- Solid organizational skills.
- Strong Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
- Cross boarder experience, preferably African experience and EMEA
At Hays, we know that finding the right role at the right time takes careful consideration. As lifelong career partners we’re with our candidates each step of the way.
Whether you’re seeking a job for right now, a career change, or to move up the career ladder, we have the expertise, the up-to-date knowledge, connections and training to help you get where you want to go.
Providing an unmatched wealth of jobs across industries and professions, using our insights and market leading salary checker, employer relationships, pathways and support, we bring roles that challenge and excite you.
And it doesn’t end there. Our expert consultants are here to help get you more than your next job – offering training and upskilling via our free-to-use My Learning platform.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert