Reward Proposition Lead
- Hays Human Resources
- London, England
- Up to £68000 per annum
- Closing date
- 23 Feb 2023
- Not for Profit/Charity
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- Compensation & Benefits
Your new company
This organisation are a public corporation and arm's length body running a workplace pension scheme, investing their members funds to ensure a safe and secure retirement.
Your new role
A standalone role within the People & Development team, key responsibilities will include:
- Leading and developing pay and benefits strategies
- Working with senior stakeholders to manage the flow of remuneration information to third parties
- Manage all annual pay-related projects including pay scales/awards, annual bonus schemes, benefit reviews, pay-gap reports
- Lead on all benchmarking projects
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for the position you will need:
- Experience managing pay and benchmarking projects
- Significant experience producing pay-related papers and communications
- Experience developing and implementing pay & reward strategies/propositions
- Excellent senior stakeholder experience
What you'll get in return
In addition to a competitive salary you will be able to work on a hybrid basis (1-2 days per week in Canary Wharf) and have access to some great employee benefits. This role is a fantastic opportunity for an experience Pay & Reward professional to step into an autonomous role and really lead on all things pay and benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays, we know that finding the right role at the right time takes careful consideration. As lifelong career partners we’re with our candidates each step of the way.
Whether you’re seeking a job for right now, a career change, or to move up the career ladder, we have the expertise, the up-to-date knowledge, connections and training to help you get where you want to go.
Providing an unmatched wealth of jobs across industries and professions, using our insights and market leading salary checker, employer relationships, pathways and support, we bring roles that challenge and excite you.
And it doesn’t end there. Our expert consultants are here to help get you more than your next job – offering training and upskilling via our free-to-use My Learning platform.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert