- Oakleaf Partnership
- City of London, England
- £80000 - £100000 per annum
- Closing date
- 23 Feb 2023
- Accountancy Banking, Finance & Insurance
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- Compensation & Benefits
Ensure that benefits are aligned with the benefits philosophy and that benefits are harmonised where it makes sense to do so, including for employees via acquired companies.
- Leading role and be a key contributor to the implementation of a benefits platform which is expected to go-live in summer of 2023. The platform will be implemented in the UK initially and subject to its success, rolled out across other locations in order to streamline benefits management, future acquisitions, administration, reporting and cost control and enhance employee engagement.
- Undertake market reviews and subsequent implementation of a benefits offering in new locations
- Undertake a review of pension offerings across different entities in the UK and develop a proposal to harmonise, including on-going day to day management of pension
- Support acquisition activities including any due diligence and integration activities as needed from time to time.
- Delivering Global benefit initiatives where possible - such as offering an annual flu vaccination programme or Global Awareness Days
- Managing the delivery of local, regional and global benefit programmes in collaboration with other HR or business contacts to ensure local benefit needs are addressed
- Supporting the HR Advisory team with benefit queries and being their point of escalation on benefit matters
- Providing specialist advice and guidance to employees on all benefit matters
- Proactively managing annual benefit renewals and market reviews, with the assistance of benefit brokers (where those are in place) across the portfolio of benefits
- Managing existing and new group income protection claims and ensuring claims are managed appropriately an on-going basis
Oakleaf Partnership is the UK’s largest independent HR recruitment consultancy. Founded in 2005, we have built enduring relationships with HR functions across every sector; thanks in part to our expertise, but also our collaborative approach. We listen. We share our insights. We take the time to truly understand the culture of an organisation – the person behind a CV.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert