- Hays Human Resources
- Nottingham, England
- £21575.00 - £25409.00 per annum
- Closing date
- 24 Feb 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- HR (General)
HYBRID HR ASSISTANT ROLE - PERMANENT
Your new company
My client is a growing Education Trust with schools in Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire
Your new role
* Be the first point of contact for HR queries; monitoring the inbox/phone and triaging, responding to, or escalating queries as appropriate in a timely manner.
* Providing first line advice on Trust HR policies and procedures.
* Processing all Family Friendly Rights (Maternity, et al) applications.
* Provide HR administrative support and produce documents such as letters, reports, contracts of employment, etc.
* Complete onboarding to designated groups of staff including pre-employment checks in line with Trust policy and Keeping Children Safe in Education requirements.
* Provide advice and guidance to hiring managers on the Trust's recruitment and selection processes.
* Process and liaise with Payroll providing prompt and accurate notification of new starters, contract amendments, leavers, maternity leaves, overtime and absences etc.
* Process Pension data including paperwork for new starters, leavers and monthly returns in line with pension regulations.
* Support the coordination of the HRIS and Recruitment Systems, inputting and updating data is required.
* Prioritise and effectively manage own workload to ensure deadlines are met.
* Process employee information sensitively ensuring confidentiality and compliance with data protection regulations.
* Provide support and cover for HR colleagues as required.
What you'll need to succeed
- Ideally you will be studying towards your CIPD qualification
- You need 12 months recent experience working in a HR team
What you'll get in return
- Hybrid role - 5 days in 10 in the office
- Be part of a really friendly team
- Be part of a growing organisation
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays, we know that finding the right role at the right time takes careful consideration. As lifelong career partners we’re with our candidates each step of the way.
Whether you’re seeking a job for right now, a career change, or to move up the career ladder, we have the expertise, the up-to-date knowledge, connections and training to help you get where you want to go.
Providing an unmatched wealth of jobs across industries and professions, using our insights and market leading salary checker, employer relationships, pathways and support, we bring roles that challenge and excite you.
And it doesn’t end there. Our expert consultants are here to help get you more than your next job – offering training and upskilling via our free-to-use My Learning platform.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert