- Hays Human Resources
- Nottingham, England
- £25878.00 - £34723.00 per annum
- Closing date
- 24 Feb 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- HR Advisor
HYBRID HR ADVISOR ROLE IN NOTTINGHAM
Your new company
Growing Education Trust
Your new role
This is a new role that has been created due to continued growth. Supporting the two HRBP's you will be responsible for working alongside our schools to predominantly advise on matters concerning employee relations (grievance, disciplinary, sickness and capability etc.) and will be required to:
* Proactively manage casework in a timely manner and provide consistent and quality advice in accordance with employment law, Trust policy and procedures and safeguarding practices (Keeping Children Safe in Education).
* Provide best practice HR advice and guidance to Headteachers, senior managers and office leads on all people matters, escalating concerns to the relevant HR Business Partner as and when required.
* Coach and support line managers to build confidence and effectiveness in handling people issues.
* Working closely with designated investigating officers to advise, coach and support with disciplinary and grievance investigations.
* Manage the coordination of scheduling disciplinary, grievance, capability and appeal hearings.
* Support Headteachers, senior managers and office leads to proactively manage sickness absence throughout all stages of the process.
What you'll need to succeed
- Part or fully CIPD qualified
- Driving licence essential as some travel to schools within Nottingham and Derbyshire for meetings
- Strong ER knowledge and background
What you'll get in return
- Work as part of a really friendly team
- Hybrid working - 50/50 home/office
- Be part of a growing organisation
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays, we know that finding the right role at the right time takes careful consideration. As lifelong career partners we’re with our candidates each step of the way.
Whether you’re seeking a job for right now, a career change, or to move up the career ladder, we have the expertise, the up-to-date knowledge, connections and training to help you get where you want to go.
Providing an unmatched wealth of jobs across industries and professions, using our insights and market leading salary checker, employer relationships, pathways and support, we bring roles that challenge and excite you.
And it doesn’t end there. Our expert consultants are here to help get you more than your next job – offering training and upskilling via our free-to-use My Learning platform.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert