- Hays Human Resources
- Chelmsford, England
- Closing date
- 13 Feb 2023
- Recruitment Consultancy
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- HR Administrator
- Salary: £10.28 per hour + Holiday pay
- Fully remote (commutable to Chelmsford office for training and meetings preferable)
- Full time
Your new company
Hays have proudly partnered with a Health Care Service provider based in Chelmsford. They are searching for a passionate and ambitious Human Resource Administrator who is currently looking for work. This is an organisation that is committed to reducing the health inequalities at the core of our care system.
Your new role
This role is perfect for an Administrator looking to gain and apply knowledge within a supportive HR team.
- Undertake recruitment administration from advert to appointment
- Manage vacancies and applicants
- Ensure pre-employment checks including references, Occupational Health, identity and immigration checks and DBS checks are undertaken in line with processes and in a timely manner
- Prepare and produce contracts of employment
- Action appointment forms, change forms, leaver forms and associated payroll paperwork
- Input data accurately into the system
- Assist in the maintenance of Management system.
- Assist with the delivery of project plans and workstreams, as directed by line manager and raising any issues with delivery to line manager
- Responsibility for demonstrating tasks to new team members and assisting during induction processes.
- Responsible for inputting budget data onto relevant systems
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience of administrative systems and procedures
- Experience taking minutes and producing outcome documentation
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions to agreed processes, standards, and timescales
- Ability to plan and prioritise your own time effectively, aware of own responsibilities and committed to delivering these efficiently with attention to detail and with ownership
- Ability to work in a highly confidential environment, protecting information and data whilst respecting confidentiality is essential within a HR department
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays, we know that finding the right role at the right time takes careful consideration. As lifelong career partners we’re with our candidates each step of the way.
Whether you’re seeking a job for right now, a career change, or to move up the career ladder, we have the expertise, the up-to-date knowledge, connections and training to help you get where you want to go.
Providing an unmatched wealth of jobs across industries and professions, using our insights and market leading salary checker, employer relationships, pathways and support, we bring roles that challenge and excite you.
And it doesn’t end there. Our expert consultants are here to help get you more than your next job – offering training and upskilling via our free-to-use My Learning platform.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert