Recruitment and Operations Executive
- Page Personnel
- London, England
- £38000 - £45000 per annum + + Additional Benefits
- Closing date
- 24 Feb 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- Recruitment & Resourcing
Exciting opportunity for a Recruitment and Operations Executive to join a Private Healthcare company based in London.
Previous of experience working within Healthcare / NHS would be highly beneficial! Arabic language is a bonus.
My client is a Private Company which was established to provide a comprehensive and flexible range of professional health care services in line with current health service and community care policies.
Due to company growth they are looking to expand their team based in London's West End.
As Recruitment and Operations Executive, your main role and responsibilities will involve sourcing then booking Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Allied Health Professional for shifts to work within private hospitals, private units of NHS Hospitals, private homes, community work, Flight escort/repatriations and ground transfers.
You will also manage the pre-registration to post registration of candidates ensuring compliance at all stages. Your key responsibilities will include (but not restricted to):
- Inventing and finding new ways of sourcing for new candidates to join the organisation
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships
- Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work
- Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and assessments and creating a shortlist of candidates
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job
- Ensuring that the Policies of the Company are observed and that good practice is encouraged
The successful Recruitment and Operations Executive will have:
- Excellent, communication, problem solving, organisational, skills
- Excellent customer service experience
- Acute attention to detail skills
- Ability to work independently and unsupervised as well as part of a team
- Excellent ability to use your own initiative
- Excellent PC Skills e.g. Word, Excel, Internet and Email
- At least 3 years work experience within the recruitment/healthcare field
- You will have had previous experience of working independently.
- You will have experience of working under pressure in a similar environment
- You will have previous experience of working on rota's
This is a new and exciting opportunity for a Recruitment and Operations Executive to join a small close knit team based in London's West End.
- Competitive Salary paying between £38,000 - £45,000 depending on experience
- Office based role 5 days per week
- Hours of work: 9.00am - 6.00pm, Monday - Friday
- Discretionary annual bonus
Whether you’re looking to take your first step on the HR career ladder, or you’re seeking a fresh challenge in a new HR job - we’re here to help. Our specialist consultants know the HR market inside out and can help you to find the right role for your specific skills and requirements.
Here are just some of the job areas we specialise in:
- HR administrators
- HR officers
- HR assistants
- Payroll administrators
- HR advisors
- Learning & Development assistants
- Training administrators
- Organisational Development assistants
- Recruitment assistants
We recruit permanent, temporary and contract HR jobs.
If you’re looking for a new position or are thinking of changing jobs, here are some reasons to choose Page Personnel Human Resources:
- Dedicated, specialist consultants with strong industry knowledge
- The expertise and resources of our extensive global network
- A consultative approach to creating a successful placement
- Advice and support at every step of your job search
01932 264 154
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert