HR Business Partner
- Page Personnel
- Derbyshire, England
- £35000 - £40000 per annum
- Closing date
- 27 Feb 2023
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- HR Advisor
As the HR Business Partner, you will provide professional HR generalist service to support the management team.
Our client is a manufacturer and supplier of products for automotive, commercial, aerospace, marine, rail and off-road vehicles; and industrial, agricultural, and power-generation applications.
- Use staff survey and other data and metrics to develop innovative ways of tracking, monitoring, and developing interventions to improve staff engagement at every level within the business.
- Lead in the delivery of key HR initiatives and change programmes to ensure that these are delivered in accordance with agreed requirements.
- Plan, review and implement changes to policies and procedures and support implementation.
- Work closely with managers on recruitment, providing advice and guidance to customers on recruitment and retention to promote a climate of good practice
- Deputise for the line manager, where appropriate.
- Actively manage sickness absence and instigate ill-health capability processes where required.
- Support managers with disciplinary and grievances case in a timely manner.
- Provide data guidance on external changes and tenders for external third-party contracts.
- Significant experience of working at a senior level in generalist HR roles,
- CIPD Masters/Level 7 qualified/accredited or equivalent level of experience.
- Experience of operating a HRBP approach within a complex organisation.
- Experience of working in partnership with Trade Unions towards shared goals with evidence of achieving organisational outcomes.
- Evidence of leading the workforce elements of key organisational change programmes and devising HR solutions which ensure consistency.
- Experience in promoting the equality and diversity agenda - able to evidence achievements in relation to organisational equality and diversity objectives.
- Experience of analysis of complex information facts and situations to determine the appropriate course of action.
- A thorough knowledge of employment law and employee relations processes.
- Company pension.
- Offering a salary of £40,000.
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays.
- Hybrid working.
Whether you’re looking to take your first step on the HR career ladder, or you’re seeking a fresh challenge in a new HR job - we’re here to help. Our specialist consultants know the HR market inside out and can help you to find the right role for your specific skills and requirements.
Here are just some of the job areas we specialise in:
- HR administrators
- HR officers
- HR assistants
- Payroll administrators
- HR advisors
- Learning & Development assistants
- Training administrators
- Organisational Development assistants
- Recruitment assistants
We recruit permanent, temporary and contract HR jobs.
If you’re looking for a new position or are thinking of changing jobs, here are some reasons to choose Page Personnel Human Resources:
- Dedicated, specialist consultants with strong industry knowledge
- The expertise and resources of our extensive global network
- A consultative approach to creating a successful placement
- Advice and support at every step of your job search
01932 264 154
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert