Managing Consultant - Finance Division
- Ashley Kate HR
- Market related
- Closing date
- 27 Feb 2023
- Recruitment Consultancy
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- Recruitment & Resourcing
Ashley Kate are looking for a Managing Consultant to lead our Finance team in our Nottingham Office. This is an extremely rewarding position for an experienced Recruiter who is looking to progress their career into management.
Having embarked on an exciting period of growth throughout 2022. we now need an experienced Recruiter to join the team with a big focus on taking the division to the next level. We are looking for a supportive leader to join this team of Recruiters.
As a management consultant you would still have a billings focus while also managing a small team, leading from the front, passing on these skills to team members through ongoing coaching and development as well as working closely with Talent Acquisition Manager to ensure the growth of the team.
The ideal candidate will have experience in Finance recruitment and a detailed understanding of the industry. This is a great opportunity for a Lead consultant looking to step into management
Managing Consultant - The role:
- Leading the current team and incrementally increasing performance as well as growing the team with the aid of our Talent Acquisition team
- Undertaking a hands-on 360 Recruitment role and leading by example
- Conducting 1:1 meetings, team meetings, coaching sessions and training sessions as required
- Setting personal development plans to encourage growth of the team both in skills and career progression
- Motivating and inspiring the team to deliver and achieve key milestone to both hit targets and company incentives Experience:
- We're looking for an experienced Senior Recruiter, Managing Consultant or similar who comes from an agency background.
- Must have experience within Finance/Accountancy recruitment, this can be permanent or contract Proven ability to meet and exceed personal billings targets
- Lead from the front and set high team standards for other Consultants to follow
- Strong communicator and able to clearly convey expectations to team members
With over 22 years' focusing on HR & Finance Recruitment and being part of the wider Nicholas Associates Group a £100 million turnover business we are keen to speak to people who are passionate about providing a top quality level of service to clients and candidates alike.
The team at Ashley Kate bring vast industry experience in recruitment, an unwavering focus on candidate quality and complete dedication to client relationships. We provide a flexible range of recruitment and consultancy services and you could now play a big part in our ambitious growth plans.
We value people with drive and determination and we want to hear from customer driven candidates to join our fantastic team at our central hub in Nottinghamshire. Our teams are driven to work with agility and pace and we offer those that succeed a well-defined career path.
We employ passionate, achievement-orientated people and offer a comprehensive range of benefits including;
- Competitive basic salary
- Grown up approach to working
- Excellent uncapped commission structure
- Great holiday allowance
- Career progression
- Contributory pension
- Professional development and training
- Supportive team environment
If you are looking for a new career challenge and want to make a real impact get in touch with us now by contacting Jacqui Wall
Ashley Kate is recognised as a 'Recruiter of Choice' for HR and Finance recruitment. Our business model centres around becoming a true business partner for our candidates and clients and our ability to offer a portfolio of services designed to meet your specific recruitment needs.
If you are recruiting or looking for a job, we are the hub for HR and Finance professionals. You can trust the services we provide because HR and Finance aren't just two of the things we do, it is what we do. Our extensive industry experience allows us to take our professionals' careers to the next level by providing a focus on quality and a complete dedication to all relationships. From global brands to small businesses, we offer a flexible range of HR and Finance recruitment services, recognising that organisations require a diverse range of skills. Our IRP accredited recruitment teams are aware of the demands placed on today's HR, Finance and Training professionals, which means we are committed to delivering a service that is personal, professional, straightforward, and valued by clients and candidates alike.
Our additional services include Employment Law Webinars, Virtual HR Director Boardroom forums, and Salary Guides.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert