HR Business Partner
- Oakleaf Partnership
- City of London, England
- £70000 - £75000 per annum
- Closing date
- 13 Feb 2023
- Accountancy Banking, Finance & Insurance
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- HR Business Partner
HR Business Partner
- 12 month FTC to start in April
- Salary: paying between £70,000 and £75000
- City of London
- Hybrid working
Oakleaf Partnership is representing a market leading Global Insurance Company. They are looking for an interim HRBP to cover a maternity leave where you will be working in a supportive environment and where you are empowered to make a difference. You will be covering key stakeholders within the business across the UK and internationally.
What is the role
You will be working with the company's key business areas acting as a trusted advisor and offering proactive support across the entire employee life cycle. Typical responsibilities include talent management and development, supporting with the creation and implementation of new people initiatives including wellbeing, DE&I, recognition initiatives and engagement. You will also be coaching managers on company initiatives, leading on any ER issues, supporting with any restructures and providing guidance and support on performance and salary reviews. This is a fabulous opportunity to join a great team environment and to add real value.
- To apply you must have HR Business Partner experience within legal, insurance, financial or professional services.
- Demonstrate strong communication, influencing, stakeholder management skills and strong decision making skills
- Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to influence different business areas and management levels
- Demonstrate commerciality and a strong knowledge of current UK employment law
- Demonstrate the use of your analytical skills to solve problems and identify solutions
- Have a customer focused approach, strong delivery skills and team working skills
Oakleaf Partnership is the UK’s largest independent HR recruitment consultancy. Founded in 2005, we have built enduring relationships with HR functions across every sector; thanks in part to our expertise, but also our collaborative approach. We listen. We share our insights. We take the time to truly understand the culture of an organisation – the person behind a CV.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert