Internal Communications Manager
- Henlee Resourcing
- Berkshire, England
- £50000 - £55000 per annum + Great Bens, Flexible Working, Huge Scope!
- Closing date
- 7 Feb 2023
- Distribution & Logistics, FMCG, IT, Internet and New Media, Retail & Wholesale
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- Performance & Engagement
Internal Communications Manager
£55,000 + Bonus, flexible working and great scope!
Our Ref: ADW00511
Henlee Resourcing is working in partnership with a highly regarded business, to recruit an Internal Communications Manager.
This role is responsible for the development and implementation of internal communications across the business. In this role you will:
- Ensure all internal communication activities help to build a strong culture of listening and collaboration, creating experiences that engage, connect and inspire employees
- Manage the overall internal communications plan, and lead on the delivery of communications to support our people plan, including transformation, organisational change, growth and development, and regular HR cycle activities.
- Influence key stakeholders, using relevant and insightful data and insights to highlight and train colleagues on effective communication
- Partner with senior stakeholders and advise across the business on best practice for campaigns and internal communications
- Manage all available Internal Communications channels and continuously measure, assess and improve their effectiveness.
- Manage all internal communication activities that support the D&I agenda.
- Own and implement the employee engagement survey working with the business to use the results effectively
- Work with the local communication champions to source local content and establish local messages
The ideal candidate will possess proven internal communications management experience, have the confidence and ability to influence at all levels of seniority, possess effective stakeholder management skills, be commercially focused, results orientated, highly organised and have the ability to function strongly under pressure.
In return you will receive competitive remuneration package and the scope and autonomy to further build an innovative communications function.
If you are looking for a challenging role within an pioneering environment, are career driven and can demonstrate the above capabilities, it would be great to hear from you.
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full-service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the South West, M3, M4 and M5 corridors.
What Make Us Different
We have worked hard to integrate our business into the community we serve, because we believe that to deliver service excellence to our clients and candidates, we must have a thorough understanding of the challenges and opportunities facing HR professionals today. Through the CIPD events we support, host and sponsor, we have developed a strong network, and through our commitment to achieving a genuine match between candidate and role, we have cultivated the trust that wins us recommendations to fill vacancies and find new roles. We are genuinely invested in our candidate’s success, not only because our business depends on it, but because we recognise the difference we can make to someone’s life if we help them secure a new start, a big promotion, or the work-life balance that they’ve been dreaming of.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert