Resourcing Support Manager
- Frazer Jones
- Guildford, England
- £55000 - £60000 per annum
- Closing date
- 7 Feb 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- Recruitment & Resourcing
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Resourcing Manager on a permanent or contract basis, working for a leading UK law firm in Surrey .
It is an exciting time to join the firm as they have ambitious plans to grow, with recruitment currently being one of their key strategic priorities. You will be an integral part of developing their existing resourcing capability. Reporting to the Head of HR and working alongside the existing Resourcing Manager and a L&D and Resourcing Assistant you will be instrumental in supporting the firm's growth and also its strategic development plans.
You will support and drive the end-to-end recruitment process for new hires to the Firm, with an initial early focus on sourcing new legal staff. You will need to work closely alongside and build strong relationship with their Legal Practice senior stakeholders to understand the needs of the business and to source exceptional talent. This is a front-facing role where you would take primary responsibility for promoting their brand as an ambitious, entrepreneurial and very collaborative law firm to prospective candidates, agencies and third parties (including through direct sourcing on occasions). This role will appeal to a commercial, client services focussed individual with solid prior experience in professional services recruitment, (either in-house or from an agency background), and who is looking to progress their career in candidate attraction and talent acquisition and keen to make a positive difference to our business. Must be collaborative and team focussed.
· Identify recruitment needs, and the specific requirements of each vacancy.
· Acting as proactive ambassador for the Firm by actively managing the relationship with recruitment agencies on their PSL in line with agreed terms - and identifying suitable new agencies to work with as required. Primary responsibility for maintaining strong relationships with external recruiters and ensuring that they understand ideal candidates for each role, their business model, strategic goals and hiring process.
· Organising agency meetings/ briefings and/or other networking events, as often as required, to build and grow relationships with recruiters.
· Manage direct sourcing of suitable candidates - through active use of social media such as LinkedIn and other relevant channels. Recommend new ways to source candidates.
· Ownership and co-ordination of the recruitment process for each candidate - including being the point of contact for agencies/ direct candidates and the business. Keeping all parties informed of the progress in a timely and proactive manner, always ensuring a positive candidate experience.
· Conducting initial screening telephone calls with candidates and providing feedback to the business accordingly.
· Providing up-to-date advice and guidance on recruitment legislation and best practice.
· Working alongside other recruitment team members to coordinate onboarding pre-employment checks including the management of any visa/ work permits (as needed), and new joiner inductions.
· Work closely with the Resourcing manager as needed to identify and then implement improvements to the existing recruitment processes at the firm.
· Assist in recruitment activities to promote diversity and inclusion. Act as a champion for the D&I agenda when recruiting.
· Assist with wider recruitment project work.
Desired skills & experience
· At least 5 years of experience as a recruiter (either agency or in-house.) Experience of recruitment in the Legal sector or at least Professional services is extremely desirable.
· Relevant experience of the full recruitment cycle with experience of direct sourcing
· Experience of using social media recruitment techniques
· Proven experience of managing high levels of open vacancies
· Commercially astute and a good understanding of the practical application of recruitment, including employment legislation and recruitment best practice
· A highly collaborative team player. Supportive of others in the team.
· A credible individual who can influence stakeholders across the business
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Integrity and discretion
· Ability to inspire confidence and respect at all levels
· Flexible in thinking and approach
· A self-starter who can integrate quickly
For further information about this position please apply.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We are global HR recruitment specialists operating across the UK, Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia and the USA.
Our team of expert consultants specialise in all areas of HR and possess the skills and ability to advise both clients and candidates on the best approach.
Whatever your situation, we are able to provide permanent and interim solutions and with our global connections we have the ability to build professional network pools across the globe.
Through our regular networking events and thought leadership, we go above and beyond the standard of a recruitment consultancy.
To find out more, visit our website: frazerjones.com
- +44 20 7415 2815
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert