Talent Acquisition Partner
- Michael Page Human Resources
- Manchester, England
- £50000 - £60000 per annum + Hybrid working and benefits
- Closing date
- 14 Feb 2023
- Accountancy Banking, Finance & Insurance
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- Recruitment & Resourcing
The Talent Acquisition Partner plays an instrumental role and will be responsible to drive recruitment excellence for a portfolio of professional and SME vacancies across the organisation. In order to strengthen capabilities, a robust knowledge of active and passive sourcing strategies is needed to attract and recruit a diverse talent pool into the business
My client is a consumer banking organisation, with offices in Manchester and London. This is a great opportunity to join a growing transforming organisation, with a real focus on developing a robust TA team in order to hire great talent.
Reporting in to the Head of Talent Acquisition, the TA Partner will partner closely with stakeholders throughout the organisation to develop and execute creative talent acquisition strategies to successfully deliver against the required hiring needs to achieve business objectives. As the initial point of contact with candidates, the individual is committed to excellent candidate experience and constantly looking at ways that help to continuously improve and streamline our recruitment processes
- Ownership in managing the end to end recruitment strategy for a portfolio of professional and SME positions; including but not limited to CV sourcing, behavioural based interviewing, compensation benchmarking and offer negotiations
- Build and foster strong relationships with stakeholders and senior business leaders as a trusted advisor to identify current and future talent needs and assess and build a robust candidate pipeline
- Build and maintain effective relationships with HRBPs
- Actively utilise active and passive sourcing channels such as LinkedIn, networking events / forums, referrals and where required partner closely with our PSL agencies to attract diverse talent
- Strong skills in sourcing and recruiting for vacancies at all levels across the bank and model successful sourcing, problem-solving and creative solutions to challenging recruitment
- Build and maintain effective relationships with colleagues ensuring knowledge sharing and collaboration by championing the culture & values
- Creating and nurturing a positive stakeholder and candidate experience from application through to onboarding
- Ensure the employer brand is fully leveraged and able to tell the story of the values and benefits including recruitment related policies and talent acquisition programs
- Actively and accurately track all recruitment activity and recruiting KPI's to provide regular updates / reporting to stakeholders
- Gathering and analysing competitive industry information regarding compensation, talent availability, market trends and feedback on the employment brand
- Update all relevant stakeholders on changes to legislation and company policies and procedures as necessary, relating to recruitment and employment eligibility
- Contributes to the training and coaching of colleagues
- Lead and support on recruitment critical / prioritised projects and look for new and innovative ways of continuous process improvement / initiatives
- Operates in line with the Risk Management framework (including sub-frameworks) and relevant risk and compliance policies and procedures, ensuring appropriate and timely escalation of any concerns to their line manager
The ideal candidate will be an existing TA or Recruitment Partner, ideally from within financial services (albeit this is not essential). You will have full 360 recruitment experience either from in-house or agency environments
You will have demonstrable experience of designing and implementing recruiting strategies, and experience of working with and without an ATS. You will have excellent direct sourcing capabilities utilising active and passive sourcing channels and networking opportunities as well as utilising CBI interviewing techniques
This is a leadership role, so a passion for coaching and developing more junior members of the team would be advantageous
A salary of up to £60,000 plus benefits
The role is offered on a hybrid working basis, with the expectation to be in the office 2-3 days per week, to ensure the organisation can maintain their positive collaborative culture
Michael Page Human Resources is acknowledged as one of the leading recruitment companies for human resources with over 30 years of recruitment expertise and a team of specialist consultants based in offices nationwide. If you’re looking for permanent or temporary job opportunities in human resources, let us use our extensive network and strong relationships to help you find you the next step in your career.
Michael Page Human Resources recruit HR roles nationwide, ranging from HR Administrator to Global HR Director and also within the specialist areas of HR including Learning & Development, Recruitment, Reward, and Talent.
We offer vacancies across executive, director, manager and junior levels with many of the UK’s leading companies. Our teams have specialist consultants that focus on permanent, interim and contract opportunities. Find out more about our consultants here.
To get started browse for human resources jobs or contact one of our offices directly to find out how our expertise could make a difference to your HR recruitment process.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert