Senior People Operations Manager
- Page Personnel
- London, England
- £40000 - £46000 per annum
- Closing date
- 1 Mar 2023
- Hospitality & Leisure
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- Recruitment & Resourcing
A great opportunity for a Senior Recruitment Operations Manager to join
This role has a varied work load and offers the right candidate an excellent opportunity to attend various events and work within a fast-paced environment.
The role will be working 5/7 days with weekend work and is for 40 hours. This is due to the nature of the business, it will also be full office working.
The client is a Recruitment events company with offices based around the country. Their London office is based in South East London and has great team. The role also works closely with the people teams across the different offices.
The role offers excellent opportunity to attend various events and requires weekend work but would be a 5/7 work pattern and will require the right candidate to go into the office full time.
The successful Senior Recruitment Operations Manager will be responsible for:
- Working with and advising an experienced London team
- Recruiting large volumes of quality candidates and staffing them into events every day across the UK. On the client side you will be involved in winning new clients, account management of existing clients and on-site staff check ins
- Ensuring that the ATS and various systems are up to date
The successful Senior Recruitment Operations Manager will have:
- Worked within a busy and fast paced environment, within an agency recruitment environment or a recruitment management background
- Be a proven leader who can be positive and driven to ensure that all events have correct staffing
- Back of house experience would be desirable but not essential
The successful Senior Recruitment Operations Manager can expect a salary between £40-46,000 depending on experience.
Including benefits, not limited to the list below:
- Private Medical Care
- Bonus Schemes
- Clear and attractive career pathways
Whether you’re looking to take your first step on the HR career ladder, or you’re seeking a fresh challenge in a new HR job - we’re here to help. Our specialist consultants know the HR market inside out and can help you to find the right role for your specific skills and requirements.
Here are just some of the job areas we specialise in:
- HR administrators
- HR officers
- HR assistants
- Payroll administrators
- HR advisors
- Learning & Development assistants
- Training administrators
- Organisational Development assistants
- Recruitment assistants
We recruit permanent, temporary and contract HR jobs.
If you’re looking for a new position or are thinking of changing jobs, here are some reasons to choose Page Personnel Human Resources:
- Dedicated, specialist consultants with strong industry knowledge
- The expertise and resources of our extensive global network
- A consultative approach to creating a successful placement
- Advice and support at every step of your job search
01932 264 154
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert