People Operations Co-Ordinator
- Frazer Jones
- Bristol, England
- £28000 - £33000 per annum
- Closing date
- 21 Feb 2023
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- HR (General)
Frazer Jones is working exclusively with a progressive, innovative, and forward-thinking Bristol based company to help them recruit a People Operations Co-Ordinator.
My client is looking for someone who is up for a challenge and excited by an opportunity to join a business that are rapidly growing. You will be the first point of contact for all HR advice and guidance and will be a pivotal member of the HR team.
Based in the centre of Bristol this role is easily commutable, offers hybrid working along with a competitive salary and benefits package.
As the People Operations Co-Ordinator you will report into the People Operations Manager and will offer first line HR support across the entire business. It's a fast paced, fun and challenging role within an ambitious and highly motivated team.
Main duties include:
- First point of contact for employee queries via email, phone or face to face.
- Manage the HR inbox, providing key information in a timely manner
- Maintain and update the HR database & HR systems for 100% accurate employee records
- Provide data for HR reporting and insight for the team
- Prepare all administration around the employee life cycle
- Opportunity to get involved in a broad spectrum of projects across reward, talent acquisition and the generalist HR
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate the following:
- Proven HR operations experience with a good understanding of general HR practices.
- Excellent customer service skills along with the ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders across the business at different levels
- Competent user in Microsoft office products (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Ability to manage a portfolio of activities in a fast-paced environment, adapting to shifting priorities.
- Good communicator, written and verbal.
- Professional attitude within a confidential environment.
- Experience of using an HR system is essential
If you are an HR professional looking for the next step in your career and want to work for an organisation that offers a great working environment, fantastic culture and will support your development, please get in touch now for more information.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We are global HR recruitment specialists operating across the UK, Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia and the USA.
Our team of expert consultants specialise in all areas of HR and possess the skills and ability to advise both clients and candidates on the best approach.
Whatever your situation, we are able to provide permanent and interim solutions and with our global connections we have the ability to build professional network pools across the globe.
Through our regular networking events and thought leadership, we go above and beyond the standard of a recruitment consultancy.
To find out more, visit our website: frazerjones.com
- +44 20 7415 2815
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert