Senior HR Business Partner - Fintech
- Oakleaf Partnership
- City of London, England
- £75000 - £85000 per annum
- Closing date
- 15 Feb 2023
- Accountancy Banking, Finance & Insurance, IT, Internet and New Media
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- HR Business Partner
Senior HR Business Partner
- 6 month FTC
- Salary: paying up to £80,000
- City of London
- Hybrid working
Oakleaf Partnership is representing a successful boutique Fintech with a strong reputation in the market and a stable working environment. The company have also won awards. They are looking for an interim Senior HR Business Partner to partner with the business and join a highly collaborative working environment. This is a great opportunity utilise your experience and make your mark on the business.
What is the role
You will be responsible for the full employee lifecycle, understanding business strategies and aligning the people plan to ensure the achievement of business objectives, supporting, coaching, advising and influencing business leaders, acting as a trusted advisor and providing advice on a range of HR issues such as reward, ER, talent acquisition, development, performance, culture, engagement and diversity and driving the talent and succession agenda. This is essentially a standalone role but will have support when you have recruited them!
Skills & Experience
- To apply you must have HRBP experience within a Fintech, Tech or Financial Services Organisations, ideally within an SME. Knowledge of working with tech teams is a must!
- Demonstrate a proven track record of HR business partnering, strong communication, influencing and stakeholder management skills and strong decision making skills
- Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to influence different business areas and management levels
- Demonstrate commerciality and a strong knowledge of current UK employment law, and some knowledge of employment law across EMEA
- Demonstrate the use of your analytical skills to solve problems and identify solutions
- A motivated self-starter with the ability to adapt to different business needs
Oakleaf Partnership is the UK’s largest independent HR recruitment consultancy. Founded in 2005, we have built enduring relationships with HR functions across every sector; thanks in part to our expertise, but also our collaborative approach. We listen. We share our insights. We take the time to truly understand the culture of an organisation – the person behind a CV.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert