Interim Learning & Development Manager
- Michael Page Human Resources
- York, England
- £40000.0 - £42000 per annum + generous benefits!
- Closing date
- 2 Mar 2023
- Accountancy Banking, Finance & Insurance, Not for Profit/Charity
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- Learning & Development
- Are you an L&D professional looking for an exciting new challenge?
- Are you immediately available/available to start a new role soon?
- Do you have a strong learning background, including LNA, design & delivery?
- Can you travel UK-wide on a regular basis to deliver training?
This is a really exciting opportunity for a L&D professional to join a fantastic values-driven organisation for an initial 9 month project.
I'm delighted to be working with this fantastic organisation, based in York with extensive flexibility, who are looking for a L&D professional to take on this 9 month role as part of a new exciting company-wide project.
My client is a values-driven company with a great ethos and culture and amazing benefits!
The role is a key contributor for a wider culture change project and therefore the key responsibilities are to:
- Conduct organisation-wide learning needs analysis and diagnostics
- Create a project plan from concept to BAU implementation and define measures of success in collaboration with project team
- Develop relationship with key stakeholders
- Embed changes into existing structure
- Evaluate success of project
- Flexibility to travel nationally
- Able to work independently and autonomously and within a team
- Develop, deliver, and evaluate the learning and development programme
The ideal candidate will be available to start in April and have the following experience:
- Proven experience of cultural and behavioural diagnostics and ability to design and deliver interventions to drive positive change
- Excellent L&D knowledge and understanding of learning cycle
- Strong stakeholder management (experience of dealing with trade unions or equivalent).
- Ability to adapt and deliver training to diverse and challenging audiences
- Experience of leading cultural change and learning projects
- Strong communication, negotiation, presentation, and facilitation skills
- Professionally recognised training accreditation such as Assoc. CIPD or equivalent experience - ideal
- Effective coaching to support training delivery
- Experience of challenging in a constructive manner, with resilience and tenacity
- Ability to travel across UK
This is a 9 month fixed-term contract paying c£42K (pro-rata) with generous benefits including;
- Free onsite car parking
- Up to 35 days' holiday including bank holiday and no weekend or bank holidays working.
- Pension with up to 10% employer contribution
- hybrid working
- Excellent training and career progression opportunities
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free onsite gym
Michael Page Human Resources is acknowledged as one of the leading recruitment companies for human resources with over 30 years of recruitment expertise and a team of specialist consultants based in offices nationwide. If you’re looking for permanent or temporary job opportunities in human resources, let us use our extensive network and strong relationships to help you find you the next step in your career.
Michael Page Human Resources recruit HR roles nationwide, ranging from HR Administrator to Global HR Director and also within the specialist areas of HR including Learning & Development, Recruitment, Reward, and Talent.
We offer vacancies across executive, director, manager and junior levels with many of the UK’s leading companies. Our teams have specialist consultants that focus on permanent, interim and contract opportunities. Find out more about our consultants here.
To get started browse for human resources jobs or contact one of our offices directly to find out how our expertise could make a difference to your HR recruitment process.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert