Employee Relations Manager
- Michael Page Human Resources
- London, England
- £50000 - £55000 per annum
- Closing date
- 2 Mar 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- Employee Relations
The ER manager with coach and support senior internal stakeholders within the organisation to enable them with confidence and knowledge to deal with employee relations queries. The ER manager will ensure that the OD and People strategy and vision is delivered effectively.
Our client is a well known British University.
- The ER Manager will take the lead supporting line managers and stakeholders through guidance and advice
- Ensure proactive and efficient management of ER cases, meeting the ET team's KPIs
- Collaborate and build strong relationships with department leads & Business Partners effectively
- Manage a team of two ER advisers
- Contribute to the development of HR policies
- You are a strong relationship builder with fantastic communication skills
- Will be a team player, with an interest in contributing to well-being initiatives
- An interest in ED&I initiatives
- Ideally experience with working in a Unionised environment preferable
- £50,000 - 55,000 depending on experience
- Hybrid working
- London based office
- Plethora of Benefits
- Permanent Opportunity
Michael Page Human Resources is acknowledged as one of the leading recruitment companies for human resources with over 30 years of recruitment expertise and a team of specialist consultants based in offices nationwide. If you’re looking for permanent or temporary job opportunities in human resources, let us use our extensive network and strong relationships to help you find you the next step in your career.
Michael Page Human Resources recruit HR roles nationwide, ranging from HR Administrator to Global HR Director and also within the specialist areas of HR including Learning & Development, Recruitment, Reward, and Talent.
We offer vacancies across executive, director, manager and junior levels with many of the UK’s leading companies. Our teams have specialist consultants that focus on permanent, interim and contract opportunities. Find out more about our consultants here.
To get started browse for human resources jobs or contact one of our offices directly to find out how our expertise could make a difference to your HR recruitment process.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert