Employee Relations Advisor
- Page Personnel
- Manchester, England
- £25000 - £28000 per annum
- Closing date
- 15 Feb 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- Employee Relations
As the Employee Relations Advisor you will provide a comprehensive ER service by building relationships with key stakeholders and ensuring the delivery of high quality ER support to all internal customers.
Our client based in Manchester is one of the UK's leading consumer law firms with lawyers based locally around the country.
- Responsible for providing a professional and proactive ER service to designated business units in a timely and professional manner.
- Provide focused HR advice, guidance, and support on a variety of low-level employee relations queries such as, short-term sickness absence, AWOL processes, performance issues, pay increases, informal complaints, formal grievances, investigations and more whilst ensuring advice is accurate, comprehensive, timely and in line with Company policies / procedures.
- Respond to emails and answering generic queries promptly, comprehensively and professionally, such as pay progressions, promotion requests, recruitment requests, salary bench marking, monitoring HR inbox, contract requests and amendments, drafting responses to more complex queries on behalf of the HRBP and escalating higher-level queries to HRPB and HR Manager promptly and where necessary.
- Support leaders and managers within the business with end-to-end ER case management support including absence management, flexible working, investigations, disciplinary, capability, performance management and disciplinary cases.
- Support the HR Manager with matters such as Employment Tribunal activity and high risk, complex ER matters.
- Experience within an Employee Relations or similar role.
- Previous experience in managing and/or supporting employee relations cases including providing HR advice to line managers is essential.
- Ideally CIPD qualified.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Hybrid working- 2 days per week working in the office.
- 25 days holiday plus to option to purchase up to an extra 5 days.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Pension scheme.
Whether you’re looking to take your first step on the HR career ladder, or you’re seeking a fresh challenge in a new HR job - we’re here to help. Our specialist consultants know the HR market inside out and can help you to find the right role for your specific skills and requirements.
Here are just some of the job areas we specialise in:
- HR administrators
- HR officers
- HR assistants
- Payroll administrators
- HR advisors
- Learning & Development assistants
- Training administrators
- Organisational Development assistants
- Recruitment assistants
We recruit permanent, temporary and contract HR jobs.
If you’re looking for a new position or are thinking of changing jobs, here are some reasons to choose Page Personnel Human Resources:
- Dedicated, specialist consultants with strong industry knowledge
- The expertise and resources of our extensive global network
- A consultative approach to creating a successful placement
- Advice and support at every step of your job search
01932 264 154
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert