Novuna HR VP
- Frazer Jones
- Staines, England
- £65000 - £70000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
- Closing date
- 10 Feb 2023
- Accountancy Banking, Finance & Insurance
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- HR Generalist
I am working on behalf of an international lender looking to hire a new HR Business Partner VP. This is a strategic and multi-faceted position that requires a combination of HR expertise, business acumen, and leadership skills.
The role will help the business achieve its goal of being a top financial services brand in Europe by delivering innovative solutions and customer-centric experiences. Support the business unit in identifying HR needs and delivering effective people solutions aligned with company strategies. Manage HR activities from recruitment to performance management and more. Report to HR team and contribute to group HR plans. Collaborate with management to drive company success. Ensure compliance with corporate governance requirements.
- Deliver outstanding customer service and promote fair customer outcomes.
- Implement HR initiatives while upholding core values.
- Ensure adherence to corporate governance and minimize risk.
- Offer customer-focused and practical HR advice to business unit leaders and managers.
- Conduct research for new country operations and provide benchmarking data for non-UK European locations.
- Drive key HR initiatives and partner with senior leadership teams.
- Use data analytics to inform HR decisions and lead organizational development.
- Attend team meetings and share HR agenda through effective stakeholder management.
- Collaborate with HR community, manage employee relations and champion HR tools and policies.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Evf business requirements.
- The ideal candidate for the HR Business Partner Vice President role should have the following skills and knowledge:
- Hands-on HR services planning and execution
- HR solution development for European operations
- Effective communication and stakeholder management
- Operational and strategic thinking
- Leadership and influence abilities
- Initiative and ability to work under pressure
- Strong understanding of the business to make commercially sound HR decisions
- Knowledge of employment law
- Knowledge of HR best practices and current trends
- Knowledge of HR systems
- Ability to interpret and share HR metrics to support business goals
- Experience in providing HR solutions in a service sector
- Knowledge of European HR legislation
- Relevant HR qualification or significant experience preferred.
Top of Form
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We are global HR recruitment specialists operating across the UK, Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia and the USA.
Our team of expert consultants specialise in all areas of HR and possess the skills and ability to advise both clients and candidates on the best approach.
Whatever your situation, we are able to provide permanent and interim solutions and with our global connections we have the ability to build professional network pools across the globe.
Through our regular networking events and thought leadership, we go above and beyond the standard of a recruitment consultancy.
To find out more, visit our website: frazerjones.com
- +44 20 7415 2815
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert